Mixed Media covers a lot of things so how can anyone get it wrong. This is a fun place so if you are new and looking to have a play by having a go here is a bit of help. A technique involving the use of two or more artistic media, such as ink and pastel or painting and collage, etc, that are combined in a single composition.

Wednesday 10 February 2021

More Mixed Media #Blue Challenge Winners/Top 5

 Hi everyone and hope you all ok..


Today its time to reveal the Winners and Top 5 from "Anything Goes/optional Blue" Challenge and also say a big big thank you to everyone who entered last months challenge and for supporting us and hope we see you again.

Winners are

No 14 = Fonda R.


No 23 = Craftartista

Winner's if you would like to choose 3 sets of digi papers from HERE and let us no the names of the digi papers then i will send them to you as soon as...
Send an email to me  Lozzy at     ninspapercrafting@gmail.com

***************

Now we have the Top 5 who were picked by our lovely Design Team Member Me Lozzy

TOP 5 ARE

No 4 = Christina


No 12 = Erika N


No 32 = Granne


No 34 = Repolainen


 No 16 = Patricia K.


************

Spotlighted Badge goes to



Congratulations to you all Ladies and don't forget to grab your badges

Take care
Hugs Lozzy & the Design Team xx

Scroll down a bit if looking for our latest Challenge plus its Anything Goes over at A Bit More Time To Craft and A Bit More Time To Craft EXTRA Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, my dear ladies, for choosing my creation as a winner. I am thrilled for my win! I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Hugs from Greece, Mia (Craftartista)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sent two emails to claim my winnings for this challenge, and I haven't heard anything.

    ReplyDelete